We have a vacancy for the following post:
12 month contract (Maternity cover) 21.5 hours per week
Please contact the surgery for further information.
Free Flu Vaccinations are available:
SATURDAY 7th OCTOBER 2017 - 9.00am - 12.30pm
MONDAY 9th & MONDAY 16TH OCTOBER 2017 5.30pm - 8.00pm
1. All patients over 65 years of age.
2. All pregnant women.
3. Patients with chronic (long term) chest and heart complaints, diabetes, liver and renal problems.
4. Patients with chronic neurological disease, such as Parkinsons disease or motor neurone disease.
5. Patients with a weakened immune system due to disease (such as HIV/AIDS) or treatment such as cancer.
6. People living in long stay residential care homes.
7. People who are in receipt of a carer's allowance or those who are the main carer of an elderly or disabled person.
8. People who are morbidly obese (defined as BMI of 40 or above).
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY.
Prescription Ordering Process
The surgery now has more choices available when ordering your repeat prescriptions.
You can now use any of the following methods to order your medication.
Use a direct prescription ordering process where possible to obtain your medication in the shortest possible time:
- Ring the dedicated Prescription Ordering Centre:
- 01453 519219
- Nominate a pharmacy for Electronic Transfer of your prescription.
- Please be aware that some medicines, for example controlled drugs, cannot be transferred electronically at the moment and so a paper prescription has to be generated.
Under normal circumstances your prescription will be available within 2 to 3 working days.
Check with you local pharmacy how long it takes to get your medication ready after they receive the prescription.
The surgery has experienced a significant intrusion of its phone lines.
Please accept our apologies and use the number 01453 540066 to contact Cam Surgery.
CQC Inspection Results - February 2016
The Care Quality Commission (CQC), which is an independent regulator of health and adult social care in England, has completed its inspection of the Cam & Uley Family Practice. These inspections are used to make sure that health services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate and high-quality care.
The Cam & Uley Family Practice report is now available on the http://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-586168808