Additional Flu Vaccinations at Cam Surgery:
Free Flu Vaccinations are available to:
1. All Patients 65 years and over
2. All pregnant women
3. Patients with chronic (long term) chest and heart
complaints, Diabeties, liver and renal problems
4. Patients with a chronic neurological disease, such as Parkinsons disease or Motor neurone disease
5. Patients with a weakened immune system due to disease (such as HIV/AIDS) or treatment such as cancer treatment
6. People living in long - stay residential care homes
7. People who are in receipt of a carer's allowance or those who are the main carer of an elderly or disabled person
8. Patients who are morbidly obese (defined as BMI of 40 or above)
Thursday 16 November 2pm - 5pm
Thursday 23 November 2pm - 5pm
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY
Prescription Ordering Process
The surgery now has more choices available when ordering your repeat prescriptions.
You can now use any of the following methods to order your medication.
Use a direct prescription ordering process where possible to obtain your medication in the shortest possible time:
- Ring the dedicated Prescription Ordering Centre: 01453 519219
- Nominate a pharmacy for Electronic Transfer of your prescription.
- Please be aware that some medicines, for example controlled drugs, cannot be transferred electronically at the moment and so a paper prescription has to be generated.
Under normal circumstances your prescription will be available within 2 to 3 working days.
Check with you local pharmacy how long it takes to get your medication ready after they receive the prescription.
The surgery has experienced a significant intrusion of its phone lines.
Please accept our apologies and use the number 01453 540066 to contact Cam Surgery.
Family and Friends Test
Have your say! Next time you pop into the surgery, pick up a Friends and Family Test questionnaire and leave your feedback. Alternatively, click the link below and leave your feedback here.
Pharmacy Service Survey
Help the locality get an idea of the Pharmaceutical needs for Gloucestershire by answering this questionnaire about how often you access a Pharmacywww.gloucestershire.gov.uk/yourpharmacy